There isn't much better than laying on the beach with a drink in your hand and a really great playlist. A playlist to listen to at the beach, the pool, getting ready, during dinner... It can tune your whole vacation. I have playlists from past years that every time I listen to I am reminded of a particular year of vacation. Like the Wedding Crashers soundtrack reminds me of one summer in college when I spent 3 weeks in Duck, NC (where I am now) and I still like to listen to it when I'm down here.
Since I've spent my past week with my family on vacation, I've perfected the beach mix and thought I would share! Here are some of my favorites that I've been listening to all week.
- Donovan Frankenreiter- Call Me Papa
- Shout Out Louds- Show Me Something New
- Pistol Annies- Boys From the South
- Dave Matthews Band- Grace Is Gone
- John Butler Trio- Mystery Man
- Donovan Frankenreiter- On My Mind
- Connor Christian and Southern Gothic- Sheets Down
- Spoon- Sister Jack
- Florida Georgia Line- Round Here
- Mungo Jerry- In the Summertime
- The Long Winters- Cinnamon
- Westbound Train- Check Your Time
- Otis Redding- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
- Jack Johnson- Breakdown
- Mayer Hawthorne- Hooked
- Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill- Don't Rush
- James Taylor-Carolina in my Mind
- The Deep Dark Woods-Baby's Got to Pay the Rent
- Luke Bryant- Crash My Party
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- That's Whats Up
You can also listen to it on Spotify here: 2013 Beach Mix
What are your favorite beach songs?