So I've never done a Friday introduction before. Not that I never wanted to, I just never really felt the need. For a really long time, I tried to keep my business and my personal life separate. It wasn't until the beginning of this year that I combined the two. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of new faces/likes/views and it felt like maybe I should take a few minutes to tell you a bit about me.
Also, it's my birthday on Monday, so what better way to start my birthday weekend then to share a little bit about myself.
Hello, I'm Johnna (the girl to the right with that handsome guy; that's Joe)! I'm the owner and designer behind Twila & Co. and here are ten things to get to know me!
- My parents names are John & Donna....hence forth...Johnna.
- I have Celiac's Disease and maintain a gluten free lifestyle.
- I met Lilly Pulitzer before she passed away (may she rest in peace) when I worked for Monkee's of Fredericksburg. It was such a pleasure to eat lunch with her and enjoy her firecracker of a personality.
- I am a Phi Mu from the Lambda Epsilon Chapter at Christopher Newport University. A few of my sisters are still some of my best friends!
- In my college public speaking class, I gave a speech about Dr. Seuss and the entire speech rhymed.
- At one point in college, I had platinum blonde hair.
- My favorite foods are potatoes and pickles.
- I love the Washington Capitals and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I grew up a Steelers fan as my family is from Pennsylvania, but didn't get really into hockey until I was lived in Arlington, VA and became a Caps fan and will remain as such. I also like Hockey more than football.
- I love a good cigar on a nice, summer evening.
- I'm a HUGE music enthusiast. I love just about all genres, I've attended a couple of music festivals, and live off of finding new 'crunchy' tunes. Some of my favorite genres include jazz and alternative.
I would LOVE to get to know you & be friends, especially some of my new readers, so tell me something about yourself :)
Have a fabulous weekend!